Sunday, April 22, 2007

First Autox of the '07 Season


It's been awhile since I autocrossed and this Saturday April 28th, 2007 (with FCSCC) will be my first this year. It will be a whole different experience since last year because I've added more power and suspension modifications, not to mention a lowered racing seat. Because of all these new changes I've decided to run on street tire instead of r-compounds so that I can get a feel for how the car's changes affect it's performance. It's time to put all that karting practice over the winter into good use. Hopefully I can be in the top tier in terms of fastest times but learning all these adjustments is going to take awhile.




1 comment:

PSG STI said...

I think you're taking a step in the right direction... you should be honing the skills you already have on street tires and suspension setup, then once you master that move back to the R-comps and full suspension.

Hopefully someday I'll be good enough to race you in BSP!